Safety Measures When Running The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is extensively applied in industries with high demands for gas purification. Although the current glove box design is more acceptable and quick to operate. On the other hand, the structure within the glove box is complicated, there are quite a few vital parts, and the procedure is a little improper, which might bring about reduction to your experimental outcomes. This post introduces you how to effectively use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices operate the glove box.
One particular. Perform before operation:
one. Examine if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen need to be replaced in time. The output force of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
two. Examine whether the vacuum pump is turned on normally.
3. Check out regardless of whether the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II ought to open a single of them)
4. Examine the higher restrict pressure in the location really should be +1, the lessen limit strain is
five. Check out no matter whether oxygen and dew position are regular (oxygen is under .1ppm, dew point is over -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the about-bin must be in the ordinarily open point out
two. Procedure notes:
one. The vacuum pump should really be stored on throughout procedure operation.
2. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the equipment servicing personnel ought to be notified to function the method, or else the h2o and oxygen purification program will be destroyed.
three. Prior to starting the cycle, check out no matter if the cabinet is in affliction or regenerating. As the earlier mentioned mentioned operations are in progress, it is absolutely forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns simply cannot be regenerated at the same time.
A. Prior to regeneration, guarantee that the glove box has been cleaned with inert fuel (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.